I am a Ph.D. student in computer science at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
, advised by Prof. Jingrui He
, and I work closely with Prof. Arindam Banerjee
and Prof. Hanghang Tong
Prior to this, I obtained my Master degree from EECS, Peking University
bachelor degree from Wuhan University
I am interetsed in provable algorithms in the space of multi-armed bandits, deep learning theory, and reinforcement learning, to solve real-world exploitation-exploration problems.
In the past, my research efforts have included similarity metric, clustering algorithms, and graph mining algorithms with applications in fraud detection.
- 2022.09 One paper was accepted by NeurIPS 2022!
- 2022.05 One paper was accepted by KDD 2022!
- 2022.01 One paper was accepted by ICLR 2022 Spotlight! EE-Net provides a novel neural-based exploration strategy, distinct from
standard UCB and TS.
- 2021.05 One paper was accepted by KDD 2021!
- 2021.01 One paper was accepted by WWW 2021!